image
Sunday 27 June 2010

Ok. 2 Saturdays ago, I attended a wedding to help out.
It was quite enjoyable.

This photo was taken by a friend using a mirror reflection.
Apparently, it was found out by accident. Haha.
Got alot to say about this day but sadly cant say.
Haha.

Holidays were boring.
Last Saturday, we had an old cell dinner as a group.
Cant say it went well.

Anyway for yesterday, it was a ONOW task.
It was more of a trial test to test out the road conditions and for any dangerous points.
Started from like 11pm to today 4.30am.
Ride bicycle from Lot One to all the way to Boon Lay Nasi Lemak to West Coast Mac.
It was super crazy.
In end most of us cant take the challenge.
All except junxiang were riding in wenbin car.
Reach home like 6.30am thanks to Maverick father who gave most of us a ride to yio chu kang mrt.
Now really dead beat but then cant really sleep if not tonight no need sleep le.
Haha.

Now on the Angel Beats!
It ended already!!!
Awww. As expected of Key's production of anime.
Tear-jerking anime.
LOL.
Not as tear-jerking as Clannad still.
Maybe coz it is funny and also just some scenes are just so touching.
Especially when it was at the last 4 episodes.
Hmm, the last episode before they graduate from the afterlife, Otonashi was reading out the whole time he reach there and slowly befriended all the SSS people.
Makes me feel like I was the one there going through it.
But I think the part most jialat was the part where Otonashi confess to Kanade.
That part was like really unexpected of what Kanade reply.
It also makes me wonder, what is the thing that I do that I find fulfilling in my life right now.
Though I still have not come to answer to that, I am sure that I will be able to.
If you dont understand what I mean, it is like for Otonashi, the thing that he finds fulfilling is to be able to receive gratitude from those he helped.
A waste they disappear after that.
One thing for sure, I love the music they produced.
It is so nice and the lyrics are so meaningful.
I cant wait what next manga/anime Key is going to come up with.
Hopefully it will be as great as Clannad and Angel Beats!
A bit of comedy but an anime that will make people want cry.
And a nice quote from the show.
"Let me believe what you've always believed! That living is wonderful!"

The Greatest Treasure (Yui ver.)
Lyrics / Composition: Jun Maeda
Arrangement: Hikarisyuyo
Vocals: Yui (LiSA)

Whenever our faces met, we would only fight.
Even those were good memories.

You taught me this. I’m not afraid anymore.
No matter how confined I am, I can catch happiness. So…

Even alone, I’ll go on, even if it’s painful.
I’ll definitely take along the dream I saw with you.
It was nice to be with you, you and not anyone else.
…But in the morning I woke up to, you’re not there.

I felt like we could just have fun forever.
I understand that I only felt that way.
With the things that were born, I won’t have regrets anymore.
It’s like after a festival. It’ll be lonely, but it’s time to go.

I’ll go anywhere with the things that I learned here.
I’ll show that I can make the dream called happiness come true.
Even if we’re apart, no matter how far apart we become,
I will live on in a new morning.

Even alone, I’ll go on. Even if I start to want to die,
I’ll hear your voice telling me that I must not die.
Even if it’s painful, even if the loneliness makes me cry,
Deep in my heart, I’ll feel your warmth.

Turning and flowing along, time is transient.
What happened then? I can’t remember,
But if I try closing my eyes, I hear someone’s laughing voice.
For some reason, that is now my greatest treasure.

Ichiban no Takaramono (Yui ver.)
Lyrics / Composition: Maeda Jun
Arrangement: Hikarisyuyo
Vocals: Yui (LiSA)

Kao wo awashitara kenka shite bakari
Sore mo ii omoide datta

Kimi ga oshiete kureta nda mou kowaku nai
Donna fujiyuu demo shiawase wa tsukameru dakara

Hitori demo yuku yo tatoe tsurakute mo
Kimi to mita yume wa kanarazu motteku yo
Kimi to ga yokatta hoka no dare demo nai
Demo mezameta asa kimi wa inai nda ne

Zutto asondereru sonna ki ga shiteta
Ki ga shite ita dake wakatteru
Umarete kita koto mou koukai wa shinai
Matsuri no ato mitai samishii kedo sorosoro ikou

Doko made mo yuku yo koko de shitta koto
Shiawase to iu yume wo kanaete miseru yo
Kimi to hanarete mo donna ni tooku natte mo
Atarashii asa ni atashi wa ikiru

Hitori demo yuku yo shinitaku natte mo
Koe ga kikoeru yo shinde wa ikenai to
Tatoe tsurakute mo samishisa ni naite mo
Kokoro no oku ni wa nukumori wo kanjiru yo

Megutte nagarete toki wa utsuroi da
Mou nani ga atta ka omoidasenai kedo
Me wo tojite mireba dareka no waraigoe
Nazeka sore ga ima ichiban no takaramono

一番の宝物 (Yui ver.)
作詞・作曲:麻枝准
編曲:光収容
歌:ユイ (LiSA)

顔を合わしたら喧嘩してばかり
それもいい思い出だった

きみが教えてくれたんだ もう恐くない
どんな不自由でも幸せは掴める だから

ひとりでもゆくよ 例え辛くても
きみと見た夢は 必ず持ってくよ
きみとがよかった ほかの誰もでもない
でも目覚めた朝 きみは居ないんだね

ずっと遊んでれる そんな気がしてた
気がしていただけ わかってる
生まれてきたこともう後悔はしない
祭りの後みたい 寂しいけどそろそろ行こう

どこまでもゆくよ ここで知ったこと
幸せという夢を叶えてみせるよ
きみと離れても どんなに遠くなっても
新しい朝に あたしは生きるよ

ひとりでもゆくよ 死にたくなっても
声が聞こえるよ 死んではいけないと
例え辛くても 寂しさに泣いても
心の奥には 温もりを感じるよ

巡って流れて 時は移ろいだ
もう何があったか 思い出せないけど
目を閉じてみれば 誰かの笑い声
なぜかそれが今一番の宝物


23:50
Lyrics / Composition: Jun Maeda
Arrangement: Hikarisyuyo
Vocals: Yui (LiSA)

There were various things in the space between the two of us.
Our hobbies are different, so we won’t clean up together.
“You’re the one better at cooking, so you should do it.”
You give me those one-sided orders.
The day when a couple like us
Can smile and get past that will come someday.

You didn’t get my favorite DVD
And went and brought back something for yourself again.
In return, I’ll take your almost-cleared game
And overwrite it at Level 1.
We just always repeat this kind of thing
And both lose out in the end.

But I love you so much that it’s strange,
So I want you to feel at ease. We’ll be together until the day we die.
Ah, what am I saying? My face feels hot!

You were getting late coming back,
So I ate the cake that you hid.
Eh? Today was my birthday?
I ate it alone, and the tears spilled out.
The day when a couple like us
Can smile and get past that will come someday.

I’ll control myself and not cry.
You’ll go to the convenience store
And buy another one to replace it,
So I’ll keep on smiling.
Come on, hurry, there are ten minutes left!

23:50
Lyrics / Composition: Maeda Jun
Arrangement: Hikarisyuyo
Vocals: Yui (LiSA)

Futari no aida ni wa iroiro atta
Shumi no chigai ni tomo ni souji shinai
Ryouri wa omae ga kokufuku shiro to
Sonna ippouteki na meirei wo kudasu
Konna futari waraiatte
Sugoseru hi ga itsuka kuru kana

Oki ni iri no DVD ga nai
Kimi ga mata katte ni mochidashita nda
Kawari ni kuria sunzen no geemu wo
Reberu ichi ni shite uwagaite yarou
Konna koto wo kurikaeshite
Otagai son bakari shite iru

Demo fushigi na hodo kimi wo suki na mama de iru nda yo
Dakara anshin shite hoshii shinu toki made issho ni iru yo
Aa nani ittenda kao ga atsui!

Kimi ga kaette kuru no ga osoi kara
Kakushite atta keeki tabechatta yo
Are? kyou atashi no tanjoubi dakke?
Hitori de tabechatta namida koboreru
Konna futari waraiatte
Sugoseru hi ga itsuka kuru kana

Mou naku no wa gaman suru
Kimi ga konbini made itte
Kawari wo katte kite kureru
Dakara atashi waratteru yo
Hora isoide yo ato juppun

23:50
作詞・作曲:麻枝准
編曲:光収容
歌:ユイ (LiSA)

ふたりの間には色々あった
趣味の違いに共に掃除しない
料理はお前が克服しろと
そんな一方的な命令を下す
こんなふたり笑い合って
過ごせる日がいつか来るかな

お気に入りのDVDがない
君がまた勝手に持ち出したんだ
代わりにクリア寸前のゲームを
レベル1にして上書いてやろう
こんなことを繰り返して
お互い損ばかりしている

でも不思議なほど君を好きなままでいるんだよ
だから安心してほしい 死ぬ時まで一緒にいるよ
ああ なに言ってんだ 顔が熱い!

君が帰ってくるのが遅いから
隠してあったケーキ食べちゃったよ
あれ? 今日あたしの誕生日だっけ?
ひとりで食べちゃった 涙こぼれる
こんなふたり笑い合って
過ごせる日がいつか来るかな

もう泣くのは我慢する
君がコンビニまで行って
代わりを買ってきてくれる
だからあたし笑ってるよ
ほら 急いでよ 後10分

http://bambooxzx.wordpress.com/2010/06/26/angel-beats-ichiban-no-takaramono-yui-ver/

http://bambooxzx.wordpress.com/2010/06/26/angel-beats-2350/

Anyway to end off.

So glad u reply.

Hopefully can meet you next time without feeling so weird.


6/27/2010 09:23:00 am